Coastal walks around our island
Guided Coastal Walks 2019
Every Saturday from 6th April to 28th September 2019 at 2.30pm
The walks are circular, take approx 2 hours and all start from a bus stop with toilets and refreshments nearby.
Cost £8 – no need to book, just turn up.
Touching on our history, occupation, flora, fauna, fortifications, with stunning views and anecdotal tales, folklore, and more!
5 different walks on each Saturday in the month
- 1st Saturday: Vazon, Vistas Café bus stop
- 2nd Saturday: Pembroke, Pembroke bus stop
- 3rd Saturday: Pleinmont, Imperial Hotel bus stop
- 4th Saturday: L’Eree, L’Eree Bay Hotel bus stop
In June, & August there are 5 Saturdays
- 5th Saturday: Jerbourg, Hotel Jerbourg bus stop
For further information please contact the Tourist Information Office Tel: 01481 723552
(Note : the walks may involve rough ground & slopes)
« Go back