Silver Accredited Guide
Soo is a Silver level accredited guide with a passion for the outdoors and the history of Guernsey. She can offer a wide range of tours across the island, often using human interest stories and personal accounts to make her tours “come to life”, along with historical photographs, videos and memorabilia.
- The Mound of Music – a fascinating ramble around Vale, including Vale Castle and the Dehus Dolmen
- A Fairy Battle (and maybe some cattle) In The Castel – a walk around Vazon, exploring quiet lanes and discovering some quirky Guernsey traditions.
- Oh My Gache! – a “foodie” tour of St Peter Port
- The St Peter Port Walk of Fame – a town walk focusing on Guernsey’s most famous residents and visitors
- Pembroke Prehistoric Coastal Walk - a walk along the north coast, dicovering Neolithic passage graves, forts and towers and learning about the history and Folklore of the area.
- Family Tours – Group tours (various date throughout the year). Short, family walks which include a picture treasure hunt and BYO picnic. Location are Vale Castle, Lihou Island to The Fairy Rings and to Jerbourg
Bespoke tours / Corporate tours / Private parties all available on request.